All prices are in USD

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fresh Snow



Some days of genuine winter around here, I tell you. A recent New England classic: inches of gorgeous powdery wonderfulness at midnight, by dawn a dense wet slushy concretion of doom. Even getting a narrow path shoveled before one of my few remaining morning baths for some time was like digging a trench through cold taffy while getting battered by howling horizontal waves of icy pellets--some serious morning cheer. and still the rain falls, every foot now falling into either 6 inches of snow or slush or pools of gathered water--no dry land or branch within sight.

2 comments:

Karen said...

During the days of autumn, I long for the crisp air of New England. During the greyness of winter, I just need words like this to make me appreciate the Atlanta climate.

K A M A N I Y A said...

Valentine's snow... how glorious! It all looks so dreamy...

Recent News

Newsletter