All prices are in USD

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Krishna Das & Dharma Boutique Sale - this Sunday the 14th


I’ll be playing bass with inspired kirtan wala Krishna Das this Sunday Sept. 14th at the Maezumi Institute on Ripley Road in Montague MA. Start time is 7pm, and you can score tickets ($25 advance, $30 day of) and directions here: http://www.maezumi-institute.com/maezumi_institute/events/ Hope to see you there!

That same day, I’ll be hosting a little open house at the Boutique just down the road from there: Sunday the 14th, from 11am-3pm. (That’ll give me enough time to pack up my gear and make it to KD’s kirtan in time for sound check!)
You can drop me a quick e-mail for directions: adam@dharmaboutique.com

I’ll be showing goodies from my recent romps in India and Afghanistan, and all are welcome to come by and browse the marketplace and try stuff on for size. If you want, you can even climb inside a burqa for a few minutes, and experience a different sort of life for a little while. Thought provoking stuff.

Of course, if you are in Western Massachusetts you are always welcome to swing by for a private visit to the Boutique—just call me at 413 367 9215 and we’ll find a good time.

Namasté,
Adam

No comments:

Recent News

Newsletter