All prices are in USD

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flip Flop Lila


Sara's been insisting that we share this little footwear meltdown from the side of the Jaipur>Delhi freeway. Sigh. What can I say? Having had my killer American flip flops disappear mid-trip (while worshipping at a temple all day, of all places), I was trying my best to make do with the really low-qual sandals usually available in India--and precious few in my size, to boot.

Later in Delhi, I lucked out and found some $10 flips that really fit me comfily--but at the time of this roadside video, I feared I was stuck with these heinous, too-tight, $1 chappals for the remainder of my long road trip. Watching myself accidentally destroy these wretched sandals was a depressing moment--Sara's laughter notwithstanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!!!!

Recent News

Newsletter